The Royal British Legion Club Stafford

Has Now stopped trading

 


Situated on Eastgate Street, the Royal British Legion (Stafford) Club first opened it's doors back in 1943 and occupies a grade II listed building at the heart of Stafford town centre.  Our ‘not for profit’ club is not just for current and ex-servicemen and women but for the entire community.  The club has undergone numerous changes including the addition of a function room in the late 1980's 

 

Skip to toolbar